VEGAN MATCHA FROYO BARK 💚🥥🍦🍵🫐
A perfect energising and refreshing snack that’s super easy to make 🙌🏻 Not only does it taste 👌 but also it has great health benefits!
Have it as a midday or mid-evening snack, healthy dessert or even breakfast!
You can change it up and customize it with your favorite fruits, nuts, and other toppings.
Keep scrolling for the recipe ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️
* 300g Dairy Free Natural Coconut Yogurt
* 1/2 Tbsp of Lemon Juice 🍋
* 2 Tbsp of Maple Syrup 🍁
* 1/2 Tsp vanilla bean paste
* 1 Tbsp PerfectTed matcha powder
* Toppings - blueberries, mint leaves and edible gold leaf sheets
1. In a bowl, whisk together the Coconut Yogurt and lemon juice.
2. Mix in the maple syrup and vanilla bean paste.
3. Add the matcha powder and mix well, until you get an even green color.
4. Pour the matcha yogurt mixture onto a flat tray lined with parchment paper and spread out into an even layer.
5. Add the toppings.
6. Place in the freezer for at least a few hours.
7. Take out of the freezer and cut into pieces. Enjoy!