Create this silky, creamy, dreamy Matcha Panna Cotta using PerfectTed matcha and plant mylk, served inside beautiful dragonfruit bowls 😋
Keep scrolling for the recipe ⬇️
* 1 dragonfruit
* 1/2 cup whole Mylk
* 1 cup plant-based heavy cream
* 1.5 tsp agar agar powder
* 1/4 cup coconut sugar
* 1 tsp PerfectTed matcha powder
* 1 tsp vanilla bean Paste
* Chopped pistachios and dried hibiscus flowers for decoration
1. Cut the dragonfruit in half lengthways. Scoop out all of the flesh with a melon baller and set aside.
2. In a medium saucepan, whisk together the whole Mylk, heavy cream and agar agar powder.
3. Place over a medium low heat, then whisk in the coconut sugar, matcha powder and vanilla bean paste.
4. Continue cooking and whisking occasionally until barely simmering.
5. Remove pan from heat and allow to cool.
6. Pour mixture into dragonfruit cups, filling them to the top. Carefully place in the fridge until set.
7. Remove from fridge and decorate with the dragonfruit scoops, pistachios, and dried hibiscus flowers.