Oh, we really are in heaven 😇
These paleo-friendly treats are inspired by Levain Bakery's HUGE, crunchy on the outside/g👀ey on the inside cookies👌😊
· 1/2 cup coconut oil
· 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp smooth almond butter
· 1 cup coconut sugar
· 2 eggs
· 1 tsp vanilla extract
· 2 1/2 cups almond flour
· 3 tbsp PerfectTed matcha
· 1 tbsp coconut flour
· 2 tsp baking powder
· 1/4 tsp kosher salt
· 1/2 cup white chocolate pieces
1. Mix coconut oil, almond butter, and coconut sugar (preferably using a stand mixer) until well combined
2. Add in eggs and vanilla, then mix well
3. Add in almond flour, PerfectTed matcha, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt, and mix until dough forms.
4. Add white chocolate to the dough and mix one more time!
5. Use a 2.25 oz / 70ml portioner to scoop the dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper (makes 9-10 cookies).
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes until cookie is light brown on the outside, but gooey on the inside.